Friday, July 20, 2007

Settling in

Well we had a rough week with more pooping and some garbage strewing but things seemed to have settled down. I took both dogs into Pet Food Express for baths last weekend and managed to wash and dry them both in under 30 minutes. It was a pretty magical feat and my arms were a bit wobbly afterwards. Mostly because Chuck decided that he was too old for the steps. I had to heave 90 lbs of stinky lab up into the tub and then leave 90 lbs of wet stinky lab out of the tub. Combine that with Harley who thinks bathwater is battery acid and it made for a full body workout in 30 minutes. I should probably do that 3 times a week and count it as my exercise plan.

For your viewing pleasure - new pics of the Charlie Man.

Can I get a little help? It's kind of bright in here.

thanks, that is much better. Nice knitting, this pattern looks great
I am a walrus, goo goo j'goob


No comments: