Monday, July 9, 2007

I have had labs before - you would think I would know this stuff .....

When we got Chuck he was eating a senior Nutro food and meat wasn't listed until about ingredient #3 - that didn't really work for me. If I wasn't so lazy and had some space for a freezer I would raw feel my animals or I would strap a knife on my thigh and rummage through the woods but until that I reach that point my pets get a pretty high quality (ie EXPENSIVE) kibble. So I did a bit of research and decided to switch Chuck over to a Canidae Senior formula, not the best food but it is pretty good and I like the supplements that it has.

All that being said - Chucks old bag of food had some holes and the new bag was too small to mix the two together in so his food has been in a big black trash bag until I get something else figured out. Last night I am in the office and I hear this weird licky, plasticy, chrunchy noise - I go out to investigate and I see Chuck oh so innocently eating his kibble out of a hole that he poked in the bag. He is so naughty! I am used to Harley who rarely will even swipe food from a plate left overnight on the coffee table. This guy will eat anything he can get to. His food, and the biscuits are now secure and I did a quick survey of the kitchen looking for anthing else that he could possible ingest to create more poop havok on my life. Lets all cross our fingers and hope I found everything. I needed to name this blog Chronicles of Poop!

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

Looks like you had trouble with your title, too. I found that the trick is putting your cursor slightly above the post's title field, then clicking.

Poor you! It seems like Chuck's honeymoon good behavior is ending!